I've really liked Hannah Stamps for quite a while now but I haven't had much time to play with them. I did make this card for my Fast & Fabulous cards class and I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I even paper pieced her dress!
1 piece card stock for card base, & scrap for matting Hanna
1 piece Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper
1 piece Basic Grey paper
Hi stamp - Hampton $$ stamps
Tombow Watercolour markers
Stazon Black Ink & Stampin Up Green Galore
1. Cut cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and score in the middle at 4 1/2 to make a card.
2. Cut patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/2 and adhere to card front
3. Cut second piece of patterned paper to fit under Hanna
4. Stamp Hanna using Stazon black ink twice. Once on white cardstock and once on patterned
paper. Cut out dress from patterned paper and set aside.
5. Colour in Hanna image stamped on white, cut to size and mat with complitmentary card
6. Adhere patterned dress pieces to stamped image (I recommend using a glue pen).
7. Adhere completed Hanna in place as desired.
8. Stamp "Hi" sentiment onto white cardstock using Stampin Up Green Galore. Cut out = yes,
9. Poke brad though the dot part of the "i" split back and then adhere in place.
Amazingly I didn't use any stickles or ribbon on this card. I had intended to sew on it, but my Singer started sewing upside down! Never mind.. it's a long story.
Saturday, January 17, 2009