So, I am in a big kiss kinda mood! I got the official word that I am on the Canadian Scrapbooker Design Team for 2009 and I am pretty, okay incredibly excited about it! BIG KISS to all the Canadian Scrapbook girls! Thanks for having me!
I have been itching to Scrapbook all day today, but as always it seems I don't get to sit at my work table before 10p.m.! ARGH..... where does the time go? This is also not the best time to take photo's, but here it is anyways.
KI Memories Patterned Paper
Prism Cardstock, pink and black
Black Offray Ribbon
Marvy Mtchables English Red Ink
CM Circle Punch
Marvy Uchida Square Punch (blue)
1. Cut pink cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4 and fold to make yiur card base
2. Cut lips patterned paper to 5 1/4 x 4, this is the card front
3. Punch out 4 different patterns and mat with black cardstock
4. Adhere square to lips background.
5. Wrap black riboon around lip paper and tie into a know, cut ends at an angle
6. Adhere cardfront to cardbase
7. Stamp lips onto white cardstock, punch out with circle punch, punch second larger circle from black cardstock and adhere together. Place overlapping on square.
SMOOCH! Your done! It's edgy rather than cutesy....