Friday, June 26, 2009

Frogs Whiskers....

Yes, you read correctly! I said Frogs Whiskers!! This is a fantastic store located on Campbellford Ontario, that is also the home of Rosewood Designs stamps and the ubber stamping talent Rosemary. Not only does she teach, run the store and do trade shows - she DESIGNS all the stamp images for the Rosewood collection... unbelievable!

At the Creative Festival last fall, I saw and brought home with me some of the new WAVE stamps from Rosewood. These are unique stamps that allow you top interchange the top, bottom and center banner pieces to get multiple looks. The particular wave stamp felt very summery, and cheeryful - perfect for a sweet summer birthday card. This card is actually quite simple to put together, and requires only some basic supplies.

Cardstock - Yellow & Burgundy
CN661 Trellis & Strawberries (Rosewood Stamps)
Stazon ink (timber brown)
Tombow markers (969 brown, 177 green, 847 red, 090 yellow)
Rangers Stickles

Stamp you image onto your yellow cardstock. Colour with the tombows, add stickles accents. Let dry. Cut out the pieces and layer onto your card front. Voila ~ you're done! Make a few while your at it, and have extra's on hand for last minute birthdays.

I've got some news coming... cool news.... so stay tuned! Oh, and a great shopping offer that I'll post more about tomorrow.

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Just lovely. I had to check out the store's site of course - oh dear - they aren't really all THAT far away from me (I'm in Ottawa!). This might call for a day trip!

Lara said...

A day trip is ALWAYS fun.. and wow, they sure do have a LOT of gorgeous stamps.. I've seen them at Trade Shows!!

If you are in Ottawa are you planning to come to CropTopia Pink in September??