Sunday, March 22, 2009

Page Challenges! You can do it!

I belong to a great group on Yahoo called the Toronto Area Scrapbookers. We talk a LOT, and often not about scrapbooking... but it's all in good fun and I've made some of my best friends on that list! We have tried a few times to get "back to business" and focus at least a LITTLE on scrapping... so I am going to try and help!

A page challenge, to win some blog candy AND encourage you to make some layouts.. that you can submit to Canadian Scrapbooker.... it's win win win for everyone!

Check here each Sunday for 2 or 3 Themes, post a comment with a link to your layout once it's done, and you'll be entered to win.. a prize! I've got stamp sets, paper packs and lots more to choose from. I'm thinking this first week I'll offer up a set of stamps....I'n not telling which ones, but they are nice, and they are acrylic.....

Ready set go... go make a layout.. traditional or digi is fine. Leave a comment with a link and your done. Then, while your at it, why not submit it to Canadian Scrapbooker?


Themes:

1) Layouts that have a traffic sign theme or that use traffic sign products

2) Home Sweet Home

Do one of each and you'll get 2 entries!


Prize to be selected using Randmon Integer Selector..... so don't be shy!

Happy Scrapping everyone......

7 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Lara, are digi pages okay?

Lara said...

Digi pages are GREAT!! Go for it....

Lara

Katie Paterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I'm on the hunt for signage in my photos...must have something! Or I'll add signage. What fun!

Katie Paterson said...

Home Sweet Home layout
Here's my laoyout for the Home Sweet Home challenge! once I get a better picture I will submit it to Canadian Scrapbooker, thanks for the inspiration.

Ebbie said...

Hi Lara,

I completed the challenge! The layout is posted on my blog. It was fun! Looking forward to the next one! :)

Lara said...

Good job Steph....... nice layout!

Just waiting to see if Lori is going to send in something... then I will draw a winner!

Lara