Saturday, January 31, 2009

myStampBOX


If you haven't heard of my Stamp BOX, get ready, you're gonna love them! They are a new CANADIAN Stamp company, and their designs are FANTASTIC! Made of clear acrylic, with really cute images, they also have a LARGE collection of Fonts and images that are great for titles and journaling on scrapbook layouts too! Oh, and the storage is really cool.... clear cases, and a neat plastic stand that allows you to have them sitting all nicely lined up on your workspace.

Now as if that wasn't enough....yes, there is more...are you ready?

I am thrilled to announce that I have been selected to join the my Stamp BOX design TEAM!!! I first used some of their stamps on some work I did for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, and I loved them, so when I saw the call, I just had to go for it! Thanks to Bettina (the owner and designer) and Cathy (the DT co-ordinator) for the opportunity!

I can't wait to get more images to play with, and I'll be sharing my creations here as soon as I can.

So, what are you waiting for? .. go check out the stamps! The card above is made using the Happy Birthday Set which is a small set and retails for $11.95 CDN.

That's it for tonight, I have to go and work on some more class samples! I've got a workshop scheduled at Cut n' Paste in St. Thomas on February 28th that I need to send the sample for on Monday. We are doing 2 classes, Seeing Clearly: Working with Acetate and
an Acrylic Album: All About ____?

I'll post details and pricing etc tomorrow when I have a SAMPLE to show you.

0 comments: